MaxYield Grain offers leading-edge risk management programs that work to help you minimize your risk and get you the best price for your crops—all without you having to give up control.
If you struggle year after year with marketing decisions, Market Wise is the program for you.
- A full service, in-depth style program
- Coaching without taking over your operation
- Uses the futures market and options to develop a personalized marketing plan
- Offers forward selling and re-ownership expertise
- Market Wise participants receive a grain price incentive when they market grain to MaxYield Grain.
Though Dale and Lisa Siebrecht of Curlew have farmed for over 30 years, decisions about grain marketing tended to generate a lot of uncertainty and stress – until they tried Market Wise Ag Services six years ago.
“Before, we were more like speculators than hedgers, holding out for higher prices and always second-guessing ourselves,” says Lisa. “It’s a lot easier to pull the trigger with Market Wise, because now we’re focused on profitability.”
Lisa also adds, “Now I’ll call my order into MaxYield’s Mallard location when I can sell at a profit, which is much different than trying to keep up constantly with the markets. Market Wise takes the emotion out of grain marketing.”
Market Wise’s Jon Day and Brian Chastain bring over 45 years of combined marketing experience and solutions to your operation. They start with a no obligation, marketing and risk assessment and develop a plan that fits your operation. Learn more about